Wednesday, July 1, 2015

SUP with your PUP

Today I am day dreaming of my last trip to California. All I can think about today is when we went Stand Up Paddle-boarding!! 

Living on the East Coast and dreaming of life on the West Coast some days we just can't help but try and bring a little Cali into our daily living. Since it will be exceptionally nice out this 4th of July weekend I was thinking we would hit up the good ole Hudson River with some 
Kayak's or Paddle-boards.



Since we are natural outdoor lovers, we typically try and find activities we can bring out pooch along for. I think he would love to try paddle-boarding with us since he is a fish in water. 

Here are some cute pictures of dogs and their humans paddle-boarding... 





What do you think would you take your pooch SUP with you? 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment